DALLAS, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Axele, LLC, a transportation management system (TMS) company, announces that the company has upgraded its TMS software to include new integrations for factoring and loading tables and new features for shipping and settlement. The latest upgrades extend the software to better maximize driver schedules with the most profitable loads.
âAxele continually updates its software with important new features and integrations every month that will help customers find more loads, track safety and preventative maintenance issues, improve cash flow through factoring, and to supervise the commissions of the distributors and the regulations of the tractors â, declared Ravi Ahuja, founder of AxÃ¨le. âOur customers benefit from these powerful new features by becoming more profitable. “
The new Axele TMS upgrade includes:
- New dashboard KPIs for security and preventive maintenance issues. This dashboard will display the number of drivers, tractors and trailers with warning and critical issues to help with safety and preventative maintenance. The Asset, Operator, Tractor, and Trailer list pages display the number of warning and critical issues.
- Integration with TAFS factoring. TAFS will advance payments with one-hour advance options so trucking companies get their money faster, improving cash flow. Rather than waiting for a customer to make payments, TAFS quickly advances a percentage of the invoice. This constant cash flow helps fund essential business expenses such as payroll, fuel, insurance, and maintenance. Axele’s integration with TAFS automates the process for carriers to submit documentation to TAFS, meaning carriers get paid even faster.
- Loadboard integrations.
- The Loadsmart Loading Chart provides free truck loads to help carriers find the right cargo to keep trucks full.
- The 123Loadboard is a freight matching marketplace to find truck loads and freight.
- The CH Robinson Loading Board offers a number of loading opportunities across North America.
- Login to Verizon Connect Marketplace. Axele integrates Hours of Service (HOS) data directly from Verizon Connect so dispatchers can find the right load for their drivers and the right driver for the load taking into account available HOSs, driver preferences, the profitability of the load, etc. Axele’s partnership with Verizon Connect and inclusion in its marketplace means carriers can maximize their driver schedules with the most profitable loads and provide accurate ETAs to shippers and brokers with automated tracking links.
- New features:
- Allocation commission – This new functionality allows companies to manage the dispatcher’s commission calculations on each load and add payment terms for each dispatcher. When assigning a dispatcher to a load, the amount of its commission is calculated automatically. Users can easily create commission reports for dispatchers for completed loads.
- Tractor regulations – This new feature allows users to create custom tractor regulations for tractor owners by adding payment terms for each tractor. When assigning a tractor to a load, the owner’s settlement amount is calculated automatically. Users can easily create settlement reports for tractor owners for completed loads.
- New loading models allow users to create and save models for frequently repeated loads, further reducing the time required to create loads.
Axele TMS now supports the Texas DOT rule set for carriers that comply with the Federal FMCSA and Texas ELD rule sets. Rulesets can be applied by the pilot.
Axele offers cloud-based Transportation Management System (TMS) software for full load carriers, leveraging decades of experience and knowledge in optimization and automation technology. Launched by Optym in 2020, Axele is the industry’s first smart and connected solution, designed specifically for small to mid-size full load carriers. Axele serves rental truck operators and private fleets that transport general cargo, dry vans, trays and refrigerated loads. Axele TMS integrates with load charts, ELDs, market rates, maps and accounting systems, to enable an owner-operator or transporter to find better loads, increase profits and to develop its activity. For more information on Axele, visit www.axele.com.
Media contact for Axele:
(770) 642-2080 ext 214
Cell (404) 421-8497