Through: At the border | 0 Actions 11 readings
Texas-sized smokehouse fajitas, honey chipotle shrimp tacos, freshly made tortas, loaded queso burgers and more now available from the world’s largest Mexican casual dining brand
October 01, 2021 // Franchising.com // DALLAS – On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina brings bolder and more exciting upgrades to the brand by introducing a long list of worthy menu items including appetizers, tacos , tortas, burgers and desserts!
Starting today, Mexico’s biggest casual dining brand is revamping fan favorites like its tortilla soup with even bolder flavors and taking its iconic sauces to the next level, including green chilli, gravy a la sour cream and spicy avocado ranch. On The Border even amplifies their fajitas with more steak on the sizzling plate and has savory additions like a grilled shrimp skewer with mesquite.
On The Border will also be bringing back guest favorites like the Chipotle Ribs, which were served when the brand first opened. Additionally, On The Border introduces 10 new handcrafted Tex-Mex cocktails to the menu, including an ultra-premium Diamante Margarita with Maestro Doble Diamante Tequila, Ranch Water and Maker’s’ Rita.
On The Border aficionados can start their authentic Tex-Mex dining experience with the brand’s new Honey Chipotle Shrimp Appetizer and top it off with the new Tres Leches Cake. Of course, On The Border didn’t stop there. The brand introduced over 20 new menu items last year, including the following that will launch next week:
- Fajitas in the smokehouse – Texan-sized fajita plate with chipotle ribs, jalapeño sausage, braised carnitas and grated beef brisket with honey chipotle sauce and jalapeño-BBQ on the side, topped with a grilled jalapeño
- Honey chipotle shrimp tacos – Crispy fried shrimp, hand-mixed in a honey chipotle sauce with cilantro, spicy avocado ranch and shredded cabbage.
- Tacos al Pastor – Braised and seasoned carnitas with pineapple salsa.
- Al Carbone Tacos – Corn tortillas with chicken fajita or steak, served with Jack cheese, pico de gallo, fresh guacamole and roasted red tomatillo-chile salsa.
- Monterey Ranch Chicken Torta – Grilled mesquite chicken topped with melted Jack cheese, crumbled bacon and ranch dressing in a grilled bolillo roll.
Braised Carnitas Torta – Braised carnitas with creamy red chili sauce and honey chipotle sauce, topped with shredded cabbage and pickled red onions in a grilled bolillo roll.
- Loaded queso burger – Tex-Mex On The Border Burger loaded with fresh guac, pico de gallo, tortilla strips, marinated jalapeños, Mexican cottage cheese and topped with smoked queso, served on a toast.
Committed to creating fresh and vibrant flavors for its guests, On The Border is breaking new ground in its lunch menu with torta sandwiches and a new queso burger, as well as a new $ 9 lunch special that includes a choice of two combos and one. drink. Affordable never tasted so good.
“We are delighted to continue to be bolder with our menu and to serve delicious new dishes to our guests,” said Chef and Senior Director of Culinary Daniel Camp On The Border. “Our menu innovations, specialty marinades and wood-burning grills have been the engines that have made On The Border a fan favorite for over 40 years. We can’t wait to present these refreshing flavors to our guests!
SOURCE at the border
comments powered by